From the aspect of structure style, the through conduit gate valve can be divided into two types of valves with diversion holes and valves without any diversion hole.
Design standard as per: API 6D、ASME B16.34、GB/T 19672
The valve disc and valve seat seal are repeatedly treated by special processes, and protected by multiple seals, and featured with anti-corrosion, penetration-proof, anti-abrasion and long service life;
Valve seat is designed with hard-soft double seal, having reliable tightness;
With a full bore design, both the coefficient of flow resistance and the pressure loss are very small;
When the valve is fully opened, medium erosion occurring to its sealing face is smaller than that of other valves;
The through conduit gate valve with diversion holes installed on a pipeline can also be cleaned by a pipe cleaner directly;
For adjustment structure, the valve have a good flow adjusting ability;
No space restriction on valve installation, that is, both parallel and perpendicular installations are allowed.
Body material: carbon steel, stainless steel,
Nominal diameter: 2"～60"
End connection: RF, RTJ, BW
Operation : handwheel, gear box, electric, pneumatic actuator, electro-hydraulic actuator , etc.
PFFA Slab Gate valves are widely used at Wellhead equipment, Christmas tree, manifold plant equipment and pipelines.
• Full bore design, effectively eliminating the pressure drop and eddy
• Valve seat designed with stainless steel wave spring; effectively ensure the sealing performance under low pressure.
• Floating seat design, effectively prevent the leaking of non-parallel abrasion.
• Valve body and bonnet, gate and seat are both metal to metal sealing.
• Bonnet and stem designed with back seal, easy to replace the valve stem seals with pressure.
• HVOF spray with carbide alloy on the surface of gate and seat, in can ensure good wear resistance, and corrosion resistance corruption.
• With injection grease valve on bonnet in order to grease the sealant to improve the sealing and lubricating function.
• Equip with any type of driven device.
• Working pressure: 2000PSI~20000PSI
• Size Range: 1 13/16″~7 1/16″
• Working medium: Oil, Natural Gas, Slurry and containing H2S、CO2 gas.
• Working temperature: -60°~121°C (KU Grade)
• Material Level: AA、BB、CC、DD、EE、FF
The pressure seal valves are designed in accordance with API600 and ASME B16.34 for service of high temperature and high pressure and are widely used in fossil fuel power plant. Compared with bolted bonnet joint valves, it provides absolute reliable sealing of the bonnet joint, so that the pressure seal valves are more compact and rigid as well as maintenance cost-effective at high temperature and high pressure service.
This kind of gate valve is not only characterized as simple structure and reliable usage, but also able to create slight flexible deformation to compensate the deviation of the sealing face angle generated during processing, thus improving the process performance. In addition, at seat and gate disc seal surface are over-lay with iron-base alloy or Co-base alloy or carbide alloy for long duration.
Design standard: API 600, ASME B16.34, GB/T 12234, JB/T3595.
The valve self-sealing type bonnet.
The disc wedging phenomenon is not liable to be caused when temperature rises.
Full stellite overlay seat sealing surface
Full wedge guiding design.
Absolute bonnet joint leak proof.
Optional by-pass design.
Body material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel
Nominal diameter: 1/2"～60"（DN15~1500）
Pressure range: Class150～2500（PN10~420）
End connection: RF, RTJ, BW
Operation: Hand wheel, gear box, Electric , Pneumatic , etc.